INFORMATION FOR PARTNERS
What does Nice2stay do?
- - we aren't an advertising platform, we act as a booking partner and invest in longterm relationships with our partners
- - we select only small scale boutique hotels / B&B's, apartments and holiday villas that offer style, character and quality
- - we always visit a new property and prefer to make a Nice2stay photoshoot
- - our team makes a unique web presentation of your property in Dutch and English
- - we run social media campaigns (20.000+ followers)
- - our newsletters with a selection of our accommodations are sent to 6000 + clients every two weeks
- - our friendly, multilingual team gives support to our clients and partners by phone and email
- - we created a tailor made booking system where our partners manage their availability and bookings
- - if partners don't want to update the availability manually, we can link to selected channel managers
- - we work on a commission basis
- - we will inform partner about the feedback we receive from our clients and help partners to improve
What do we expect from our partners?
- - that you care for your property and honest hospitality is important for you
- - that you will reply promptly to our support team in case of an enquiry / booking
- - rate- and inventory parity, our clients will never pay less when booking directly with you
Are you interested to become a partner of Nice2stay?
Christa Linders (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Marit Groot Zevert (email@example.com) are happy to hear from you!
Please send them detailed information (location, photo's, prices etc) so they can check if you can be an interesting partner for Nice2stay.
You can also reach them on the following number: 0031-630503104