The charming detached Provençal villa, Domaine L'Oiseau Bleu, is set in one of the most exclusive areas of France, the Côte D'Azur. The creative Dutch owners have used all the possibilities to create an inviting place to stay for small and large companies. The house is stylishly decorated without losing its charm and French romanticism.
The villa consists of two apartments, one on the ground floor and one on the first floor. The apartment on the ground floor can be rented separately (in the early and late season) or together with the upper level (in high season) as an entire villa. Ideal for a family holiday where everyone still maintains its privacy. The property is surrounded by a spectacular enclosed garden of 1500m2 with private pool. There are several terraces where you can dine, comfortable beds at the poolside and romantic spots in the yard to enjoy "La Douce France".
In shoulder season, the owners live in the apartment upstairs. Owner and chef Caspar Burgi can then prepare the most delicious meals on request. Fresh fish on the grill, a picnic on the beach or a romantic dinner, anything is possible.
Domaine L'Oiseau Bleu is just 800 meters from the gorgeous sandy beach of La Nartelle.
The center of Sainte-Maxime is a fifteen-minute walk with plenty of terraces for a coffee or an aperitif, and the luxury Saint-Tropez is just around the corner. Here you will find all the ingredients for a relaxing family stay under the French sun.
1 - 6 Guests
2 - 2 Children
No booking fees at Nice2stay
1 - 12 Guests
1 - 2 Children
No booking fees at Nice2stay
All accommodations in our unique collection meet our high standards in quality, comfort, style and setting. We visit every place, meet the owners and explore the area, so we are sure that you will have a great holiday here!
Do you want to know more from Christa about Domaine l'Oiseau Bleu? She is happy to advise you!
Domaine l'Oiseau Bleu Our team has inspected every property
Same prices as booking direct, no booking fees
Domaine L'Oiseau Bleu is set in the heart of the "Gulf of Saint-Tropez”. This part of the Côte d'Azur is known for its alluring sandy beaches full of entertainment but also quiet bays with pebbles and sand.
The villa is located directly on the coastal road to the beach. In Summer, you can buy daily fresh bread at a small supermarket near the beach. The charming and lively city center of Sainte Maxime is just a 5-minute drive away. Here you’ll find inviting stores and restaurants, and every week there is a typical French market on the main square.
What to do:
• Visit Port-Grimaud (21 km), a fortified town by the sea, completely rebuilt in an old style.
• Discover the old village of Grimaud (5 km) and La Garde Freinet (15 km). Both towns have a castle with beautiful views and are situated in the Massif des Maures, a rugged mountainous area where you can make the most beautiful walks.
• Within a 30-minutes’ drive, you reach Roquebrune-sur-Argens, a medieval village dominated by its majestic rock. The church, fountains and many chapels bear witness to a rich past. Here you will also be rewarded with amazing panoramas of the Mediterranean Sea.
• Don’t miss Plage de la Nartelle; this sandy beach with several beach clubs is only 800 meters from the villa.
• Experience the luxurious ambiance of Saint-Tropez. This famous city is busy in Summer so you might be better off taking the boat in Sainte Maxime, which will take you to the center of the city in 10 minutes. A nice trip for the children!
• Sports enthusiasts can rent paddleboards, go waterskiing on the waters of Plage de la Nartelle or hire a jet ski or pedal boat.
• Those who play golf will have a great time here! There are 3 golf courses within a radius of 700 meters.
• Other fantastic cities to visit nearby are Nice (100 km) and Aix-en-Provence (125 km).
• Within a 2-hour drive, you are at the magnificent Calanques de Cassis, a limestone rock where you can climb, hike, dive and swim in the Mediterranean, or just enjoy the spectacular views.
Provencal markets, sandy beaches, restaurants, and a relaxed atmosphere... everything is here for a wonderful holiday.
You can fly to the airport of Toulon (50 km) or Nice (90 km).
Accommodation does not have any review yet.