Nice2stay is a specialist in one-of-a-kind, tasteful holiday rentals in Europe: our selection includes boutique hotels / B&B’s, self-catering apartments and holiday villas. We personally hand-pick those properties that fit the high standards of our holiday rental collection. Nice2stay is the link between the owners of these properties and our clients, who, like yourself, are looking for an extraordinary accommodation for an unforgettable holiday! We will gladly accompany you on your search for the ideal place to stay; we will give you honest advice and provide you with all the necessary details, so you can find that perfect spot to spend the best weeks of the year.
Book with Nice2stay!
- Apart from the eye-catching collection on our website, Nice2stay consists of an enthusiastic, small and highly professional team. Our concept enables short lines of communication, a quick response and a pleasant, personal contact with our customers.
- What you see is what you get: on our website, you will find clearly detailed descriptions of every property plus a wide range of high quality pictures for a perfect first impression.
- Your reservation with Nice2stay is in safe hands: we personally inspect every single one of our accommodations. Nice2stay handles the payment and will stay in contact with you throughout the process and even during your stay.
- There are no ‘hidden costs’ or other surprise fees when you book with Nice2stay. You pay the exact same amount as when you rent directly from the owners.
- The Nice2stay collection is carefully hand-picked by us. We are constantly looking for new, spectacular properties to add to our collection; we drive through the area, browse the internet, (interior designer) magazines and sometimes we even find beautiful places via word of mouth or in some cases, we are personally contacted by the owners of a property.
- When we think that a certain property fits in our collection, we will personally visit the accommodation, meet with the owners and create a unique presentation to present to you.
- Which standards does a property need to meet to become part of our collection? Every accommodation has to have something that makes it ‘stand out’ in a certain way; its spectacular interior design, the area that surrounds it, the hospitality of its owners or the extra facilities it has to offer. But the most important question in the back of our minds will always be; ‘Would this be a place where we would love to spend our holidays?’
Meet the team
Our team consists of the two founders, Remco Zwaan and Femke Rozendaal, former specialists in the online-travel industry. In 2011 they moved to Italy with their two daughters, to lay the foundation for Nice2stay and compile their first collection of holiday rentals in Umbria, Italy. Christa Linders, an experienced professional in travel and tourism, is responsible for our collections in Spain & Portugal & France. Denise Bondi is managing our Italy, Slovenia, Austria & Greece collection, Marlijn van Koningsbruggen is responsible for The Netherlands, Belgium and France and Fabienne Roosen is junior product manager. Bianca Slavov is our marketing & product content specialst. Karlijn Vermeulen, Joana Aguirre Lopez manage the communication & support to our clients and the property owners and Zohaa Zahir is assisting them. Eline van der Velden is our new business developer, Noor van Pelt and Barbara our content writers and Geralda Visscher our finance administrator.
As a team, we offer you the best possible service and give you an unforgettable, care-free holiday experience!